Not women who are worth a lot. Women OF worth. I consider myself a woman of worth. Why? Because I fit the criteria. Well, of course I would, I wrote the list. However, this list should be timeless and I see that the hour glass is running low. Where are the women of worth?
First, let me tell you what is not on this list: catty, backstabbing, rumor mongers, manipulative, attention whores, whiners, complainers, to name a few.
Now you may be thinking, “Lexi, are you saying you NEVER do those things?” No, I have my lapses into unworthiness. Hell, you can see some of it on my blog in my rants. But women of worth analyze situations, try to react calm and rational, and learn from the experience. They don’t keep repeating mistakes it DAILY!!
A woman of worth is:
- Articulate – chooses her words wisely
- Confident – knows who she is
- Mature – has had experiences
- Responsible – takes care of her schedule
- Owns her mistakes – admits her faults
- Strives to improve – constantly seeking to better herself
- Independent – can manage without a partner
- Happy – because it comes from within
- Unselfish – helping others learn to be the same
- Optimistic – always sees the silver lining
- Giving – but without sacrificing
- Accepting – regardless of … well, anything
Just because I work as an escort, doesn’t diminish my worth. In fact, I think it’s a treat for those who are looking for something a little less one-sided. I’m happy to say that we have women of worth at The Monarchy. I see the start of a few long lasting friendships happening and that is exactly what I need…. and sex. I am still breathing, after all.
I learned these traits from my role models and my Mother. Take a good look at who is your role model and if their traits are something your proud of, not envious of, PROUD of. Those are the people you should emulate.